Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I Love Those Lights
This past weekend Helen became and international traveler when we went to Montreal. She was just wonderful. It was a long drive. She is one of the few babies I know who does not fall asleep in the car (at least not very often). Our hotel room was on the eighth floor. The only downside to that was we learned that Helen is not always fond of elevators. There were a couple of times that when the doors shut she yelled and when they opened she stopped. Maybe she is a claustrophobic. Helen loved to walk around downtown and look at all the people and listen to the cars. She smiled at everyone. Her favorite activity was sitting in the windowsill of our hotel room and looking down at the car lights. She sat there forever just watching the cars go by. It was nice. It would have been nicer if we would have had her highchair so I did not have to stand there and hold her. There were a few times she even hit her head on the glass trying to look down at everything:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how big she's getting! Is she sitting up on her own yet?!
ReplyDelete