Monday, September 6, 2010

Bounce House




Today I took Helen to Bounce2Live. It is one of those places that has the inflatable bounce houses. This one was very nice because it has a special area just for babies and toddlers. This was Helen's first bounce house experience and at first she was not crazy about it. In fact, I had to get in the toys with her before she would stop crying. She is feeling poorly from her right bottom molar so that could have been part of it. However, once she got used to it she had a ball. There was a slide and she loved to go down it. She went head first, on her back, on her stomach, sitting, any way she could think of and laughed every time she got to the bottom.


There was a ball pit which she absolutely loved. She did try to throw the balls luckily it was not directed at anyone.



There was also a place that had some toys on the floor next to the bounce houses. that is where she spent the first 20 minutes.




Once she decided the bounce houses where nothing to be afraid of she wanted to get in the big kid bounce houses. She was not pleased when I kept taking her back to the little kid ones and telling her she was to small. Before we left they turned off the lights and had a disco ball going and a bubble machine she had a blast with that. Sadly, my camera battery died about half way through so I did not get pictures of her at the end. But we will be going back again next week and I'll make sure my camera is fully charged!

No comments:

Post a Comment