Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Best Friends


Hello world! It has been a busy time with the holidays and a visit from the Webbs. I am sorry it has been so long since I last posted and I don't have much time now but I wanted to put an end to your Helen withdrawals with a picture!

For Christmas Helen's Aunt Rachel and Uncle Mark got her a gift card to target. It was eating a whole in her pocket so we had to go out and spend it. While at target she saw a Boots stuffed animal. (For those of you who don't know Dora is her new favorite show but she thinks the show is actually about Boots.) Carson and I thought Boots would take the place of Elmo because she didn't put Boots down all day. But we were mistaken now she not only needs Elmo to go to sleep but Boots as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment