Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scared

First off I wanted to let my faithful readers (all 3 of you, one of which is my husband) know that my posts will probably be even less frequent for a while due to the fact that Edward has taken up residence on my sciatic nerve. I'm fairly sure you are all friends on facebook and can see pictures there.

Second, Carson has informed me that I should change the address and name of the blog since it won't be all about Helen and anymore but about Edward as well and he is afraid Edward might get a complex if the blog is named after Helen:) I suppose I agree with him and might have said something to that effect at some point so I can't put all the blame on him. When such a change happens I will of course make sure you are all informed.

Now for the story:

Yesterday before nap Helen and I were playing a game where she would shut her bedroom door and I would knock on the door and open it and say "hey, why are you shutting me out" and she would run and shut the door again. While sitting in the hall I found a shopping rewards card (the kind you get at the grocery store to get the special deals) and I slide it under the door and moved it around until she saw it and grabbed it. She thought that was pretty funny and when I opened the door she hid it from me. So the next time she shut the door I found a small piece of cardboard. I put it under the door and moved it around and when she came up to grab it I pulled it back so she couldn't get it. She made a noise and I thought she thought it was funny so I started to put the cardboard back under the door. However, she did not think it was funny. She was scared to death. She started yelling "mommy, mommy" trying to get the door open. It was sad, but very funny. And that was the end of that game.

1 comment:

  1. I think Carson may have a complex about his kids getting a complex =)

    ReplyDelete