skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Helen the Melon
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Sleeping in the box
Last night was the first night Helen slept in her drawer without being swaddled. It only lasted about 2 hours but I was proud of her.I went in the check on her about half way through and this is how I found her
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(60)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(13)
I Can Roll Over!
A Little Belch
That's Talent
All Swaddled Up
Sleeping in the box
Hanging Around
The One Eye
First Bath
Having Fun
Fun Times
First Sponge Bath
Sleeping in a Drawer
First Doctor's Visit
►
April
(1)
About Me
Candace
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment