Helen has been having difficulties sleeping in her crib. We aren't sure why. She did very well at first, in fact it wasn't until Friday night that she started having trouble, she wanted to be held all night. we would put her in her crib and she'd sleep there for about 5 minutes and then start fussing. Last night we decided something had to be done so we tried a drawer. She loves the drawer. She'll sleep in it for hours. I don't understand it, but I'm thankful for the drawer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you Helen. I hope that you continue to sleep better.
ReplyDeleteI think it is impressive that she sleeps in the drawer. Just don't get confused when you're doing laundry--you don't want to look in the crib to find a drawer full of socks. Of course, there can't be much sunlight in a dresser. She might sleep really well in there.
ReplyDelete