Every since Helen figured out how to get toys out I have continually showed her how to "put in." I know this skill would not come for quite some time but I wanted to get a jump start on it. Up to this point I have reaped no reward for my effort. But today she did it! While playing with her Busy Ball Popper I was showing her how to put the balls back in when they popped out. And then it happened...she did it! Not only did she do it once, she did it three times!
After her nap she was in her play area playing and I was making supper in the kitchen. I looked over at her and she was playing nicely with her books and then I looked at the Busy Ball Popper and this is what I saw

To make in even better Carson took the monkeys out and helped her put the balls in and she hit the button and one of her toys popped out with the balls. I guess now she needs to figure out that not everything goes in the Busy Ball Popper.
No comments:
Post a Comment