Friday, March 12, 2010

A Visit from Snow White

Today we had a visit from Snow White! Isn't she adorable?



We also went to our first library time today. It is for birth-4 years. Helen was the youngest one there but she did great. It was 30 minutes and she looked out the window and at the book. I helped her do the motions to the songs and at the end of the song when everyone clapped she was quite certain they were all clapping for her. And I must say that she did an excellent job so I can see where the confusion came from. She did start to get a little antsy towards the end of the 30 minutes when we were all choosing books to look at. She kept crawling over to the people next to us trying to take their books. I'm pretty sure she thought they were hers. She even got a teddy bear stamp on her hand when we left. I thought she would have fun with it trying to get it off and figure out what it was. She never noticed it. It's gone now. After the story time we went and checked out a book and 2 CDs. She has enjoyed the CDs but we haven't' read the story yet so I can't say how she feels about it.

Helen has started puckering out her lips making the duck lips again. I think it's rather cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment