Helen has a new game she likes to play. She fake sneezes and then looks at you and waits for you to say "Bless You." Today after her afternoon nap (which wasn't a nap at all but 30 minutes of her crying off and on) I was reading her a book. About half way through the book she had a real sneeze and I said "bless you" Well, that started it. I would read about 5 words and she would fake sneeze and I would say "bless you" then she would want me to continue reading and I'd read 5 words and there was a fake sneeze. This when on until the end of the book. She thought it was hilarious. She was cracking up the whole time. And I have to admit it was pretty funny.
By the way, her fake sneeze doesn't sound like a sneeze at all but more like she's clearing her throat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! Minerva's a big fan of the fake sneeze as well. Those two are going to have a blast next time they get together.
ReplyDelete