So, Helen has been teething for what seems like forever. First she cut her bottom front tooth. Usually both bottom teeth come in together but for some reason Helen only has the one. Then she cut her two upper teeth. I must say that she looks pretty cute with her two teeth. Notice that she has the infamous "Rusher gap". I am hoping that the teeth get closer together with time. However, these are just the baby teeth so hopefully the permeate ones will be gap free!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
My Two Front Teeth
Good news! My camera has been fixed! Now I can take pictures and resume blogging. I know everyone has missed my intriguing posts.
So, Helen has been teething for what seems like forever. First she cut her bottom front tooth. Usually both bottom teeth come in together but for some reason Helen only has the one. Then she cut her two upper teeth. I must say that she looks pretty cute with her two teeth. Notice that she has the infamous "Rusher gap". I am hoping that the teeth get closer together with time. However, these are just the baby teeth so hopefully the permeate ones will be gap free!
So, Helen has been teething for what seems like forever. First she cut her bottom front tooth. Usually both bottom teeth come in together but for some reason Helen only has the one. Then she cut her two upper teeth. I must say that she looks pretty cute with her two teeth. Notice that she has the infamous "Rusher gap". I am hoping that the teeth get closer together with time. However, these are just the baby teeth so hopefully the permeate ones will be gap free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment