
Helen loves to brush her teeth. Any time she hears "Do you want to brush your teeth?" She stops what she is doing and crawls straight to the bathroom or if she sees someone else brushing there teeth she feels the need to brush hers as well. She sits down right by the sink and waits patiently for her toothbrush. She does a great job of letting me brush them first and then she takes the brush and does it herself. From time to time she tries to crawl away with her toothbrush (she used to do this more) but I always remind her that I'll put it away if she crawls with it. She used to try to brush the bathroom floor but luckily she has stopped that. And when she is finished she always hands her toothbrush to me.


Though you can't tell it from these pictures I am the one who usually brushes Helen's teeth. Carson just isn't as good at taking pictures as I am:)
No comments:
Post a Comment