Today we went to a petting zoo. We were very excited! When I read about it online it said there was going to be a zebra, 2 kangaroo joeys, a snake, a wallaby, a camel, and goats. It was true they were all there however the fact that you could not pet the zebra, joeys, or wallaby was not state AND there was no snake. I was a bit disappointed about that but I do not think Helen minded. It was pretty fun.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Petting Zoo
Today we went to a petting zoo. We were very excited! When I read about it online it said there was going to be a zebra, 2 kangaroo joeys, a snake, a wallaby, a camel, and goats. It was true they were all there however the fact that you could not pet the zebra, joeys, or wallaby was not state AND there was no snake. I was a bit disappointed about that but I do not think Helen minded. It was pretty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There's a zoo near OKC that supposedly has a very friendly kangeroo that I think you can pet. We should check it out sometime when you're in town. It's called Little River Zoo and it's in Norman.
ReplyDelete