Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Reading Time

Well Carson was probably right that even fewer people are looking at the blog since it was made private (I didn't have that many readers to begin with) so the password has been taken off. However, you can still get email updates if you want.


This evening after supper we had family reading time. Helen really enjoyed it. She walked back and forth between her bookshelf and the futon bringing books until she had just the right ones. Then she got up on the futon and started reading! She is a smart one.


This has nothing to do with the post but here is a picture of radicchio from the garden.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's public again because I forgot it was private! I can't believe I've missed all of these posts!

    I like the family reading time. Maybe we'll steal your idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! Your family is so precious.

    ReplyDelete