Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Who needs a pool?

Today I noticed the flowers I had picked were looking a bit droopy so I decided I needed to go pick some more. For those of you who don't know I have a flower garden in the front yard specifically for picking and making bouquets. I filled a pot up with water so I could put the flowers in it while I was cutting them. I carried Helen and the pot out at the same time and she started splashing around in the water. She was having such a good time that I decided I would let her splash around in it while I cut the flowers. I bent over to start cutting and looked up at her frequently to make sure she was okay. Not long after I started I looked up and saw her sitting in the pot! She has a lovely pool in the back yard that Grandma Angela bought her but apparently the pot is more fun.

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! I heart that little girl.

    ReplyDelete