Last night was Helen's first night to sleep all the way through. I am very proud of her. For the last week she had only been getting up once at 5ish. But last night she ate her last bottle at around 9:30 and was in bed around 11:30. She did not wake up until 7:00!! I, of course, was worried sick that she hadn't woken up and I woke up around 5 to check on her. After that I had trouble sleeping because I kept looking over at her to make sure she was still breathing. I am hoping this was not a one time thing and that she starts sleeping though the night on a regular basis.
She has also changed her eating habits. She now eats about 6 ounces every 5-6 hours. It is rather nice because that means there aren't as many feedings but at the same time I do miss the feeding times.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment