Saturday, June 6, 2009

Old Man Pants


Yesterday I dressed Helen in her Love Bug t-shirt and flowery pants. The pants are a little large and have to be rolled up in order to stay on her very well and the shirt has a tendency to end up close to her neck when you are holding her. In the afternoon Carson offered to watch Helen and let me have a nap. I guess Carson finally had enough of the pants and shirt because when I woke up he had her shirt tucked into her pants and her pants pulled up as far as they would go.

5 comments:

  1. not many people, outside of old men, have the guts to try and sport the old man pants look. I must say has pulled off the feat quite admirably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more concerned with Carson's 'socks and flip flops' look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....i didn't even notice that. Definitely disturbing....in a goat-footed balloon man sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my defense, I was wearing socks when I was sitting in the chair, but my feet got cold when I got up (due to the wooden floor), and I couldn't find my house shoes, so I put on my sandals to go get her clothes. It's perfectly legitimate, as long as I don't go in public like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think socks should never be worn with sandals, even in the house!

    ReplyDelete