I did not have a picture to go with this blog post. I know usually I put up a random picture of Helen but this time I am putting up a picture of the icicles that are outside of our garage.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Eggs
Helen loves scrambled egg yolks. She does not love her baby food anymore. We are trying to be sneaky and get the baby food in when we can. So for breakfast we were putting a scoop of baby food fruit on the spoon and then a piece of egg on top of that so Helen would open her mouth for the spoon. This worked very well for about a week and then Helen got smart. She opens her mouth nice and wide for the spoon, we start to move the spoon closer to her mouth, she shuts her mouth slightly so that all that will go in is the egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment