Today Helen got a new car seat. I have finally gotten tired of the infant car seat/carrier. She is hard to get in and out of it plus it weights 500 pounds with her in it. Okay, so not really that much but it's heavy nonetheless. After quite a bit of research we went with the Safety 1rst Alpha Omega. Elite She can ride rear facing in it until 35 pounds which is good because the AAP recommends keeping them rear facing as long as possible. It can be front facing from 22-50 pounds but we're going to keep her rear facing as long as possible. And then it turns into a booster seat! She can use the booster seat for up to 100 pounds. We haven't actually put it in the car and used it yet but from what I've read about it I think we're going to love it.
Friday, February 19, 2010
New Car Seat
Today Helen got a new car seat. I have finally gotten tired of the infant car seat/carrier. She is hard to get in and out of it plus it weights 500 pounds with her in it. Okay, so not really that much but it's heavy nonetheless. After quite a bit of research we went with the Safety 1rst Alpha Omega. Elite She can ride rear facing in it until 35 pounds which is good because the AAP recommends keeping them rear facing as long as possible. It can be front facing from 22-50 pounds but we're going to keep her rear facing as long as possible. And then it turns into a booster seat! She can use the booster seat for up to 100 pounds. We haven't actually put it in the car and used it yet but from what I've read about it I think we're going to love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She looks like she is enjoying it for the moment.
ReplyDeleteJust yesterday I was thinking I needed to start researching carseats. Helen seems to like her new carseat.
ReplyDelete