Sunday, February 21, 2010

MMMM...Water


For the longest time Helen has refused to drink water or juice from her sippy cup. We have tried and tried but she just doesn't seem to like it. Even though we decided that we weren't going to put either of those in her bottle because her bottle is for milk, we even tried that at one point but there was no luck. Yesterday we finally figure it out! I was in the bathroom using mouthwash and Helen was in the floor playing with her bath toys. I heard a strange noise and being the curious mom that I am I looked down at Helen to see that she had put the head of her squirty turtle in her mouth and was sucking out the water that was still in it from the last night's bath. I found this rather disgusting, though I have read that it is okay for the to drink small amounts of bathwater. I told her it was good that she was drinking water but to let me put some fresh water in it, so I did and she drank it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment