Saturday, December 4, 2010
Sleeping
Every night since it has gotten cold before we go to bed Carson and I check on Helen to make sure she is still covered up. We have to cover her up every night but my favorite thing is to see the strange sleeping positions. I want to take a picture every night but I'm always afraid I am going to wake her up so I only take pictures occasionally when I know she is in a deep enough sleep that she won't wake up. One of her newest positions is sleeping on her stomach with her face directly in the mattress. I don't have a picture of her like that but her are two that I do have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That first one made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteLast night Minerva looked like a little disco dancer in her sleep. She was posed just like John Travolta on the cover of Saturday Night Fever. Wish I had taken a photo.